Quality Hardwood Flooring Cleaning Team in Bakersfield You Can Trust
Hardwood floors are one of the most important design elements in your house or business. It doesn’t matter what’s your lifestyle, wood floor add value and comfort to any decor. They come in a variety of colors that will fit any decor. Even though wood floors are one of the easiest surfaces to maintain, it needs a deep cleaning once in a while. The layer of built-up wax or other products will hide the original luster. Moreover, tiny dirty particles can settle into the fine cracks and degrade the look of your smooth and reflective wooden floor. There are many more factors that may contribute to the loss of your floor’s original beauty in a short time.
Hence, reviving your wood floors may be a good option without breaking the bank on expensive sanding and refinishing. Having a professional hardwood flooring cleaning is a less expensive option. We believe that your hardwood floor can and should always look brand new. The master key is to keep them in good shape and condition before you have to go through the time, expense and difficulty of sanding and refinishing.
Highly Trained & Certified Upholstery Cleaning Team in Bakersfield!
When it’s time for your hardwood floor cleaning, count on the floor care experts at Tuff Carpet Cleaning, Bakersfield. Our experienced technicians will arrive at your house on time and make an introduction before entering your home. Each equipment used is as per the highest standards. Our professionals use types of equipment and solutions that are clean & safe (Up to the cleaning standards) for all type of hardwood floor. Professionals at Tuff Carpet Cleaning ensures that they treat your home with the utmost respect it deserves while we clean in a timely manner. Moreover, they are trained under the experts of the industry and know the best methods and solutions to bring your wooden floor back to life.
Our Hardwood Floor Cleaning Process:
- 1. At the initial step, our technicians will do an inspection of the floor to know the type of floor you have and decide the best cleaning method accordingly.
- 2. Once they have determined the floor type and method, we will move as much furniture as we can out of the way and vacuum the area with our industry grade machines. Once we lift the soil, we start with the deep cleaning process.
- 3. Then we use hardwood floor auto scrubber to deep clean the floors. Then we use the cleaning method which we decide at the initial stage to eliminate the unwanted particles as much as possible.
- 4. After we are done with cleaning, we will dry the area with a microfiber mop, so your floors can be walked on immediately.
- 5. Eventually, we will complete an inspection with you to make sure you are satisfied with the services and leave you with clean hardwood floors.
When it comes to hardwood floor cleaning, you can totally rely on us. We have more than 35 years of experience in the industry. We provide hardwood floor cleaning in Bakersfield and Kern County. Try us, you will never regret!
Call us today at 661-376-7767 and get your free quotes.